Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sleep Out















Ok, here is the deal. Recently I've been trying to spend more than one day featuring bands from the same city or area. It won't happen all of the time but if you see that I am featuring something from a location even remotely close to where another good artist is based please let me know. Deal? After nosing around a bit at one of the best music blogs there is, I found another great ORD band. Alan asked a couple of quick questions you should check out. Yep, we are staying in The Windy City for some more good music that I hope you enjoy.



















Not unlike yesterday's featured artists, Sleep Out are from Chicago, Illinois and are a five piece that you will be hearing more from in the near future. The debut album I Was Your Shroud is ready to be released tomorrow, July 14th. There is a subsequent release party involved at Schubas in their hometown tomorrow night also. If you go to the Sleep Out website there is some more info on the band. The new full-length album will be released through the their brand new label(s) March Records / Zero One Infinity. Also check out their MySpace page for more good music. I'm not even going to try to explain the sound you can already hear. This is just some good stuff to get your ears around.

MP3: Old Mare

No comments: