Monday, August 14, 2006

The Afghan Whigs - Day Two



















I was going to do it anyway, and since our hosting site was acting up again yesterday afternoon, I have all the more reason to give you another song from The Afghan Whigs today. This one might be more familiar to you. It is from the 1993 release Gentlemen. Even if you've heard it a thousand times it still might give you that chill up the back and bring you to remember why you love music. I still get it every time. I would also like to welcome the new blog regulars from Finland, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Iran. Check the updated world map!

Oh, and while we're on the subject of Gentlemen, here's the video for another track from the album: Debonair.



MP3: Be Sweet

1 comment:

CatNFiddle said...

Remind me why I wasn't into this band when I was in college? Oh yeah, because WMUH was infiltrated by Robert Fripp. Kid you not.

Thanks for the ear candy, as usual!