Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Daylight's For The Birds




















There really isn't too much I know about this New York City band. I can only tell you what I read and that this is one of the more dreamy/shoegazey sounds I've featured here on the group. It's not difficult to hear the My Bloody Valentine influence, but there is more to this band if you listen beyond the song I decided on. Daylight's For the Birds formed last year with members: P, Jay, Amanda and Brad. I didn't see anywhere that they have a website so you will need to visit the band's MySpace page to find out more about the new music they put up last month.













It's not often I listen to something repeatedly for any time close to a half hour but with this song it was next to impossible not to. All of the music is really nice and I can almost assure you they are going to get some major attention soon. Highly recommended!!















MP3: To No One

No comments: