Monday, April 24, 2006

The Little Ones

Sunday was all about beer and leftover takeout from Saturday night. Shrimp with Buffalo sauce and Nathan's Famous coneys are happily housed in my fridge thanks to styrofoam and my crafty ability to walk home from bars. I woke up just long enough to write the following... and as no-one reads this, I can pretty much type what I want.





























Well... I don't know much about the band. I heard this last week but was saving it for Monday. Since then, every music blogger and their mother has found it compulsory to ruin my fun. Now I am reduced to "also ran" status. Of course I'm kidding... kinda. The Little Ones are from southern California. I really couldn't get a feel for anything about them by reading the bio. It just made me want to go read my daughter's Fairytopia books. The music, however, is amazingly cool. I might actually buy this one. If you want to hear more, check out The Little Ones official website. There is also the TLO MySpace page. I can see this one ending up with plenty of media attention.

This band is gooood !

...or as we say here in Ahia, reeaal goooood.

MP3: Lovers Who Uncover

No comments: