Friday, March 31, 2006

Strip Squad
























Ok... How much fun is this one!?!? A really cute indie pop band with perverted sex lyrics. I couldn't resist this one. Strip Squad is a young five member band from Sweden. I had to listen a couple of times to understand all of the words, but once I did I was laughing enough to have to shut my office door at work. This is fun x10. Check out the Strip Squad website for more songs that really are just as good and fun as this one. You can also pick up their debut album The Adventures of Strip Squad there for $7 and if you don't have a credit card they say you can even put the money in an envelope to send. I might just try that ah? (I'm serious)... Anyway, great group that also has a MySpace page. I just sent them a friends request.













Happy Friday.

MP3: Unreliable Narrator

No comments: